Ir al contenido principal
FIRST, LEARN HOW TO MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Time for write ... literally I had tears in my eyes... I felt sad that so many people doesn't know you yet, and the ones who does it, they treat you like shit.. I was sad, really sad, and angry, because of those people, you must to be sad too right? I felt you, I felt you in music, you are here with me, all the time you have been here, and I didn't want to realize of that, and I'm so sorry that I didn't want to see you, to feel you, I regret that I didn't want to hear you, but now I'm feeling you. I feel sad that so many people ignored you, that I IGNORED YOU, and I feel sad that so many people doesn't want to know you. What do I have to do to fix it?, it hurts so much, inside of my heart I feel you crying, and now with these songs I can feel you in all ways I can imagine you ... these are just words to the air ..  actually nobody cares, but it's ok, because this is a letter is just for you. and if you were wondering, these are the songs that make

something to think about

I just find this on internet, and I totally agree, so truly...  "Instead of saying “I don’t have time” try saying “it’s not a priority,” and see how that feels. Often, that’s a perfectly adequate explanation. I have time to iron my sheets, I just don’t want to. But other things are harder. Try it: “I’m not going to edit your résumé, sweetie, because it’s not a priority.” “I don’t go to the doctor because my health is not a priority.” If these phrases don’t sit well, that’s the point. Changing our language reminds us that time is a choice. If we don’t like how we’re spending an hour, we can choose differently."