Ir al contenido principal

about challenges

Recently I've done some changes in my life, some challenges
A consider a challenge something difficult to do, something that you have to put effort to do it, it's about to give that "extra" to accomplish it, I mean that is why you call it a challenge, right?  beacuse IT IS CHALLENGING
anyway, these has been my challenges so far ...
Facebook Challenge
I have 3 weeks since I deactivated my facebook account. I must say it has been hard, and this is the thing I always say: "it's so serious that is ridiculous"; I've activated it like 3 times though, BUT with an specific reason, I always deactivated it after that. I wanted to do this for school, to don't have this big distractor and be more focus in my thesis and the last class I have. It's working if you were wondering how I was doing :) 
Cellphone Challenge
I have a week since I decided to not use my cellphone, which leads to not use instagram, snapchat, whatsapp, calls or texting, mainly instagram actually, that's the social media I use most; I felt this thing, like overwhelming about social media, I felt so into them, like my attention was so on these, but why? I don't know for sure, what I do know it's that I wanted freedom, freedom of technology, freedom of not to have to answer the phone or being there for the people who wanted to talk to me, well, that doesn't sound so cool, but anyway, that's the truth, I wanted to be free, and do whatever I wanted to do: wake up in the mornings with out the concern of check the new notifications I could have (in the facebook case) or go to bed and don't check the last pictures of cool yoga positions (which I love to watch I must say), or answer whatsapp messages or the phone, I wanted to be free .. it supposed I had to close it for a week, but I just didn't use it around 3 days, I've used it not so regularly after those days though, which it makes me happy. 

I'm glad because I didn't feel anxious or sadness about these challenges, I decided to feel better about myself, and my own develop; of course it has been tough because it was something part of my routine, like checking the news or talk with some friends. At the end I will succeed.


Pescetarian Challe ... WHAT? No way beautiful lady
I started this diet on April. 2013
Reason: Improve my health
Story: I started to notice what I put in my mouth since nov 2012; I decided to eat more green, actually I started with a challenge too. When the year started, as a challenge I thought about stop eat eggs as a breakfast, beacuse I couldn't call it breakfast if I hadn't eggs on my plate during mornings, well, I must say I've done pretty well so far; in February I reduced the amount of milk I was drinking; in March I reduced the amount of cheese I was eating; finally, as an advice of a good vegetarian friend, I decided to become pescetarian, in April I stopped to eat meat and chicken, I decided to not eat cheese and to stop drinking milk as well. So I called this an improvement to my lifestyle, and improvement to my health, to my ideas, a change to be a better person, a better me. I had to change my mind and see these foods as something "bad" for my body, so that way were easy to not eat them, to say "no, thank you" when someone occasionally offer me some of these foods, I didn't wanted ( I don't actually) to see it as a challenge, as something difficult to do, or as a punishment for myself or something related, no, I mean, Why? it's something good for me, why I would see it as something bad. Anyway, lately I've been feeling like I am doing a challenge, say what?? ..... Yes, decir no al queso o a la leche resulta dificil, I feel my mind weak, like I don't have motivation to be healthy, literally, like I don't care anymore, I still trying to keep the diet, but the way I see it now is like a challenge, that something difficult I have to do, and it is difficult, but the mind is so powerful that if I want to, it wont be hard to do this. I'm reconsidering to be pescetarian and change to be vegetarian (no dairy products, no meat, chickes or fish, none kind of animal products in my meal, not even in chocolate), but I still don't know, I have to have a reason to do it and I haven't (actually I do, but it's not enough)

she says: HOLA !!!, I'm so cute :)
Write about this motivate me in some way to be a better pescetarian, the one I was when I started. So, here is the truth: I LOVE ME and just because of that I want just the better for me, so I am affirming I will do my best to improve the way I am eating right now. I do will think about be vegetarian, but not now.







Confession part: I still eat chocolate, I love chocolate, I cannot say no to chocolate... yet 


and this is my happy song, I always smile when I heard this song. I just love everything about it. Enjoyit.




Remember to brush your teeth and smile



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Time for write ... literally I had tears in my eyes... I felt sad that so many people doesn't know you yet, and the ones who does it, they treat you like shit.. I was sad, really sad, and angry, because of those people, you must to be sad too right? I felt you, I felt you in music, you are here with me, all the time you have been here, and I didn't want to realize of that, and I'm so sorry that I didn't want to see you, to feel you, I regret that I didn't want to hear you, but now I'm feeling you. I feel sad that so many people ignored you, that I IGNORED YOU, and I feel sad that so many people doesn't want to know you. What do I have to do to fix it?, it hurts so much, inside of my heart I feel you crying, and now with these songs I can feel you in all ways I can imagine you ... these are just words to the air ..  actually nobody cares, but it's ok, because this is a letter is just for you. and if you were wondering, these are the songs that make

something to think about

I just find this on internet, and I totally agree, so truly...  "Instead of saying “I don’t have time” try saying “it’s not a priority,” and see how that feels. Often, that’s a perfectly adequate explanation. I have time to iron my sheets, I just don’t want to. But other things are harder. Try it: “I’m not going to edit your résumé, sweetie, because it’s not a priority.” “I don’t go to the doctor because my health is not a priority.” If these phrases don’t sit well, that’s the point. Changing our language reminds us that time is a choice. If we don’t like how we’re spending an hour, we can choose differently."