Ir al contenido principal


para un matemático es absolutamente esencial sustraerse temporalmente de la tarea que tiene entre manos. Para asimilar el trabajo y elaborar sus resultados en un nivel inconsciente, la mente necesita tanto del esfuerzo como del ocio.

La soledad del investigador matemático no se parece a la de ningún otro. En un sentido literal, vive en un universo totalmente inaccesible, tanto para el público en general como para su entorno inmediato. Ni siquiera las personas más allegadas pueden compartir sus penas y alegrías, pues les resulta casi imposible comprender su contenido.

La ansiedad constante le produjo insomnio, un trastorno agravado por el consumo de café, que es el combustible de los matemáticos.

Feb 21, 2011

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Have You Been Called "Oversensitive?" Read This!

This is something I read and  totally related with, so that is why I wanted to share it with you all: I'm a "deep feeler." At least, that's what my therapist calls it.  Emotional. Delicate. Receptive. Sensitive.  I laugh wholeheartedly. I cry somewhat often. I love others into the depths of my soul.  Perhaps you can relate; maybe you're a deep feeler, too?  The truth is, I think there are a lot of us out there — sometimes hiding away, hoping no one finds out our dirty, little secret (that we actually have emotions — oh my!). And that's exactly why I decided to write this article today.  I feel compelled to reach out to other sensitive people because I know how challenging it can be. I know sometimes you can be hard on yourself; I know your sensitivity can feel like a curse. I know you fear your feelings might alienate you from others, and I know that sometimes they probably do.  I also know that there is nothing wrong with yo...
INSOMNIO, again !!, Hate it.. bueno, despues de dos horas de rodar de un lado a otro en la cama decidí prender mi laptop y ver "que hay", y navegando por aqui, remando por allá me encuentro con este blog   http://veganworldwidenews.blogspot.mx/ y dentro del blog, con esta información: Wiki VEGAN - SERIOUSLY!!! omg!, Awesome... ! http://vegan.wiki.yt/ so, after all, at least I found this page, I just read the main page, for now, I'm so excited!,  wikipedia in vegan version, omg, the rumor is running fast, I'm so glad, and even I've been cheating a little bit, I'm still on track, wanting and looking for inspiration for my new lifestyle. será que estoy apunto del vegetarianismo? AXE. ..