Ir al contenido principal

Today I'm thankful for . . .

..so thankful


something that is part of mynew philosphy, give thanks to God, to the Universe, for each good and bad aspect, thing, situtation, people or whatever that I have in my day.
Es unade mis maneras de exparcir vibra positiva, de liberar vibras buenas al mundo; aunque ellos no se den cuentan, yo sí, y eso basta. 
Es una manera que me ayuda a sentirme en paz conmigo misma y el mundo con el que estoy conectada. 

Be thankful for what I have cambia mi percepción de ver las cosas, and without doubt this makes the things better for me.
INTÉNTALO. ANALIZAR LO BUENO Y LO MALO Y DAR GRACIAS. ¿A QUIÉN? A DIOS; AL UNIVERSO. SOLO LIBERAR GRATITUD.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

“Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself, and know that everything in life has purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from…” ~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross