Ir al contenido principal

Mandei caiar meu sobrado - Mestre Casquinha


                                Canción

CORO:
Mandei caiar meu sobrado
Mandei, mandei, mandei
Mandei caiar de amarelo
Caei, caei, caei

Meus amigos que são verdadeiros
Vocês é um exemplo pra mim
Em vocês eu hoje me espelho
Em nossa amizade sem fim

CORO

Agradeço a capoeira
Do fundo do meu coração
Pra vocês, todos os presentes
Eu dedico essa canção

CORO

Meu pai grande amigo guerreiro
Partiu tinha pouca idade
Ô pai seja onde estiver
Saiba que eu tenho saudades

 CORO

Meu amor minha estrela guia
Você é tudo que eu sempre quis
Por você eu enfrento a morte
Só pra ver você feliz

CORO

Minha mãe sempre me disse
Meu filho tome muito cuidado
Jogue o jogo da vida
Mais nunca esqueça seu passado

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Have You Been Called "Oversensitive?" Read This!

This is something I read and  totally related with, so that is why I wanted to share it with you all: I'm a "deep feeler." At least, that's what my therapist calls it.  Emotional. Delicate. Receptive. Sensitive.  I laugh wholeheartedly. I cry somewhat often. I love others into the depths of my soul.  Perhaps you can relate; maybe you're a deep feeler, too?  The truth is, I think there are a lot of us out there — sometimes hiding away, hoping no one finds out our dirty, little secret (that we actually have emotions — oh my!). And that's exactly why I decided to write this article today.  I feel compelled to reach out to other sensitive people because I know how challenging it can be. I know sometimes you can be hard on yourself; I know your sensitivity can feel like a curse. I know you fear your feelings might alienate you from others, and I know that sometimes they probably do.  I also know that there is nothing wrong with yo...

chocolate lover

I have 4 months since I decided to be pescetarian ...be pescetarian means: - don't eat chicken and meat - milk - butter - cheese, - i.e. 0 diary product   just fish and seafood.. I have an exception though with chocolate, yeap :) Guilty, shame on me, but come on, it's chocolate, who can say no to chocolate, anyway. I love chocolate cookies so I looked for a recipe to do chocolate cookies :) well, the results were excellents, a lot of people loved my cookies. Here is a photo of what I baked : ) , not so in a circle shape, but they tasted deliciouS! ...and this is the recipe that made me famous Ingredients  1-1/4 cups packed dark brown sugar  1/2 cup coconut oil 6 tablespoons vanilla soy milk 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce/or another higo sauce 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 3/4 teaspoon salt 1 cup dairy-free semisweet chocolate chips 1/2 cup finely chopped walnut Directions  1.- In a lar...